Thanks for Registering for Reiki III
As much as Reiki I and Reiki II have transformed your life, becoming a Reiki Master will exponentially change your life even more.
When Dr. Usui discovered Reiki, he wasn’t actually looking for a way to heal himself or others. He was looking for a path to self discovery, personal development, and spiritual enlightenment.
I have been guided to include a Heart Opening Meditation before the Attunement. Because after all that is what Reiki is all about. The Attunement brings the Divine Energy down through the Crown Chakra, through the Heart and out through the hands. The more open the heart, the easier the flow and the more powerful the energy flowing through.
The result: a more open heart = more flow = more energy = more healing for everyone. What better result could we ask for.
I’m excited to be part of your Reiki journey!
Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a healthy dish to share for lunch. I’ll have lot’s of water and other drinks and snacks to share as well. The initial training will be a workshop format. The balance will be a mentoring process with individual training scheculed at your convenience and can be done long distance if desired.
The initial and last workshop will be held at my home
1915 Colorow Road
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
9 – 5
Directions From Grand Ave (in case you need them)
Take 27th from Grand Ave (the road to Sunlight across from Carpet one)
It becomes Midland at some point
Turn left at Mount Sopris Drive (just past the Conoco station)
Past the elementary school and baseball field
Turn right on Sky Ranch Drive (the entrance to Park East)
Take the first right on Colorow Rd. (it’s only 1 block long)
The Last house on the right (a green two story with dark terra cotta trim)
Preparing for the Workshop
Before attending the third degree Reiki training there are a few basic things you should do in preparation. These guidelines will enable you to get the most from the workshop and the Initiation ceremony.
- Avoid taking alcohol or any other form of drug for at least forty-eight hours before the workshop. These substances slow and hinder the flow of Reiki throughout the body.
- Avoid eating processed foods or junk food for at least twenty-four hours. If possible have a day of fresh fruit, salad and vegetables. The digestion of food takes more energy than any other bodily function. Proteins and highly processed foods take more time to digest and will steal vital energy from your body.
- If possible meditate each day for a week before attending the workshop. This will help to focus your thoughts, expectations and mind on becoming a Reiki channel for healing.
The Morning of the Workshop
Get up earlier than normal so you have plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead. You will then have time to relax and not become rushed or stressed.
- If possible take a walk or a gentle jog to energize your system.
- Avoid tea or coffee (if possible). However, naturally caffeine free herbal tea is fine. (I will have coffee available to drink after the attunement.)
- Eat only fruit for breakfast. You will have more energy for the workshop.
- Mentally prepare yourself with a short meditation.
- Give yourself plenty of time to reach your destination. The stress of being late can upset your day and your enjoyment.
- Come to the workshop with an open mind, body and spirit. You will get out only what you put into the workshop.
If you haven’t already, be sure to add Claire@ClearHeartHealingArts to your address book or add it to your white list so you don’t miss any updates.
Live your life…Inspired