You’re Registered for Reiki I
Thanks for Registering for Reiki I
I’m so excited that you’ve decided to begin your Reiki journey. Reiki I is sure to transform your life.
Reiki is not just a tool for healing; it also brings protection, prevention and personal transformation on all levels. As you progress along your new path, inevitably you will come up against obstacles and setbacks in your life that often seem like a mountain, but with Reiki you will have the strength to deal with them as though they are but small stones on the path. Even if you never use Reiki to heal anyone but yourself, you will find a new sense of balance and peace in your life. Self healing is a starting point for personal development and self discovery.
There is no other method of self-treatment as simple and as effective as Reiki. Because Reiki is always available to you, whenever you feel tired, stressed, have any aches or pains, you can alleviate them by simply laying your hands on your body. The infinite wisdom of Reiki will go to wherever it is needed.
I have been guided to include a Heart Opening Meditation before the Attunement. Because after all that is what Reiki is all about. The Attunement brings the Divine Energy down through the Crown Chakra, through the Heart and out through the hands. The more open the heart, the easier the flow and the more powerful the energy flowing through.
The result: a more open heart = more flow = more energy = more healing for everyone. What better result could we ask for.
I’m excited to be part of your Reiki journey!
Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a healthy dish to share for lunch. I’ll have lot’s of water and other drinks and snacks to share as well.
The workshop will be held at my home.
1915 Colorow Road
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
10 – 4
Directions From Grand Ave (in case you need them)
Take 27th from Grand Ave (the road to Sunlight across from Carpet one)
It becomes Midland at some point
Turn left at Mount Sopris Drive (just past the Conoco station)
Past the elementary school and baseball field
Turn right on Sky Ranch Drive (the entrance to Park East)
Take the first right on Colorow Rd. (it’s only 1 block long)
I’m the Last house on the right (a dark brown two story)
Preparing for the Workshop
Before attending the first degree workshop there are a few basic things you should do in preparation. These guidelines will enable you to get the most from the workshop and the Initiation ceremony.
- Avoid taking alcohol or any other form of drug for at least forty-eight hours before the workshop. These substances slow and hinder the flow of Reiki throughout the body.
- Avoid eating meat, fish, processed foods or any other junk food for at least twenty-four hours. If possible have a day of fresh fruit, salad and vegetables. The digestion of food takes more energy than any other bodily function. Proteins and highly processed foods take more time to digest and will steal vital energy from your body.
- If possible meditate each day for a week before attending the workshop. This will help to focus your thoughts, expectations and mind on becoming a Reiki channel for healing.
The Morning of the Workshop
Get up earlier than normal so you have plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead. You will then have time to relax and not become rushed or stressed.
- If possible take a walk or a gentle jog to energize your system.
- Avoid tea or coffee. However, naturally caffeine free herbal tea is fine.
- Eat only fruit for breakfast. You will have more energy for the workshop.
- Mentally prepare yourself with a short meditation.
- Give yourself plenty of time to reach your destination. The stress of being late can upset your day and your enjoyment.
- Come to the workshop with an open mind body and spirit. You will get out only what you put into the workshop.
Reiki can help you in so many ways:
- Reiki will relax you when you are stressed
- Reiki brings about deep relaxation
- Reiki centers your thoughts when you are confused
- Reiki energizes you when you feel drained
- Reiki calms you when you are frightened
- Reiki focuses your mind and helps you solve problems
- Reiki relieves pain
- Reiki accelerates natural healing of wounds
- Reiki improves health and well-being
- Reiki gradually clears up chronic problems
- Reiki helps prevent the development of disease
- Reiki detoxifies the body
- Reiki dissolves energy blockages
- Reiki releases emotional wounds
- Reiki increases the vibrational frequency of the body
- Reiki helps change negative conditioning & behavior
Be sure to add Claire@ClearHeartHealingArts to your address book or add it to your white list so you don’t miss any updates.
Live your life…Inspired